As the most widely used chat application today, both the WhatsApp application and the Telegram application contain many useful features that aim to facilitate users in terms of communication. And, it is certain that these useful features will continue to grow in the future.
One of the most important things in using a chat application is to use language that is easy to understand and understand. Not only chat applications, almost all other applications on Android also have this feature. The goal is simple, which is to make it easier for users to use the application. With this language feature, users can freely choose what they want to use.
LANGUAGE FEATURES ON WHATSAPP AND TELEGRAM
However, even though WhatsApp is one of the most popular chat applications that has the most users around the world; WhatsApp application does not have this language feature. For the language on WhatsApp, the WhatsApp application follows the language settings on the Android system. So if the language on your Android system is Indonesian; then automatically the language in your WhatsApp application becomes Indonesian. But if the language on your Android system is English; then automatically the language in your WhatsApp application becomes English.
As for the Telegram chat application, it already has language features. So you only need to change the language you want to use in the language feature in the Telegram application.
1. Because the WhatsApp application follows the language settings on your Android; then to change the language in the WhatsApp application, you have to change the language in the settings menu of your Android device.
2. Now open the Settings menu on your Android device, and look for the Language & Region menu . Then tap the Language feature .
3. Select the language you want to use and tap Done . Automatically the language in the WhatsApp application also changes to the language you choose.
4. Unlike the WhatsApp application, the Telegram application has its own language feature. To use it, now open the Telegram app. Tap the three-line icon in the upper left corner and select Settings . Scroll down the Settings page until you find the Language feature . tap the Language feature.
5. Find and select one of the languages you want to use and automatically the language in the Telegram application has changed according to the language you chose.
How? It’s not easy to change the language in the WhatsApp application and the Telegram application. Just by following a few easy steps as above, you can now change the language in the WhatsApp application and the Telegram application to the language you want to use. That is all and thank you.